Home / Beef Cattle / Breeder / Framework 365 Mineral Pasture Breeder Aide AFC
Framework 365 Mineral Pasture Breeder Aide AFC is a free-choice, loose mineral supplement formulated for beef cattle on pasture before and during breeding season.
A 2 to 1 calcium to phosphorus ratio is ideal for cattle on pasture, which tend to be deficient in phosphorus. Phosphorus also plays a significant role in reproductive efficiency.
Formulated to exceed NRC recommendations for trace minerals, helps overcome antagonists and support optimal animal health and performance.
Complexed trace minerals have shown to be more digestible compared to inorganic trace minerals and in the case of breeding animals have been shown to increase reproductive performance.
Vitamins A, D and E support growth, metabolism, reproductive performance and proper immune system function.
Horn flies cost the cattle industry billions each year in lost milk production, lost calf gains, and lost cow performance. An integrated fly control program, including Altosid, can keep horn fly populations at bay.
A mineral does no good if cattle won't eat it. Addition of salt and other highly palatable ingredients keep cattle seeking out the mineral feeder.
Reduces loss of mineral exposed to wind and weather, improves water resistance and reduces 'bricking-up' in wet weather.
Since 1927, Kent has been a leading commercial livestock nutrition brand in the Midwest. In 2010, Kent and Blue Seal merged to form Kent Nutrition Group. Because of its strong quality nutrition reputation, select Kent brand products are proudly sold through Blue Seal retailers.
Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Cane Molasses, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Stearate, Selenium Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Mineral Oil, Iron Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Saccharin Sodium, Ethoxyquin and BHT (preservatives).
Feed this product to cattle only. When used as directed, this product will provide sufficient S-methoprene insect growth regulator to prevent the emergence of adult horn flies from manure of treated cattle. Existing adult horn flies will not be affected. Start feeding before horn flies appear and continue use until cold weather marks the end of the horn fly season. Allow free choice to cattle. Cattle should consume an average of 0.4 ounces of this product per 100 lbs. of cattle body weight per day, which is equivalent to 4 ounces per day for a 1,000 pound cow.
1. Assure cattle are not starved for nutrients in this product by providing them prior to feeding this product.
2. This product contains added copper. Do not feed to cattle in close proximity to sheep or other species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
3. Offer cattle 50 pounds of this product for every 15 head of cattle.
4. Remove all other self limiting nutritional supplements while the cattle are consuming this product.
5. Locate this product where cattle congregate (watering, loafing, shade areas).
6. Replenish this product on a regular basis as needed.
7. If intake of this product is below 0.4 ounces per 100 lbs. cattle body weight per day, increase the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas more frequented by cattle.
8. If intake of this product is above 0.4 ounces per 100 lbs. cattle body weight per day, reduce the number of feeding locations and/or change location(s) to areas less frequented by cattle.
9. Introduction of this product after adult horn fly infestation is established will require treatment of cattle with adulticides if elimination of the adult fly population is desired.
See product label for precautionary and warning statements.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Send this to a friend